Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Jeff - Bengbu - 4






Fatigue has caught up with me, and I just had to get some sleep last night. So I'm now even further behind.

I have another packed schedule today, but here's some pictures from the Bengbu orphanage.

The rocking horses were a Packages of Hope donation!

Re: the picture of me with the young children. These are not kids from the orphanage, but like I said, I get severely distracted by kids, and they wanted to get their picture taken with me. I was only too happy to oblige.

Do you like the baby girl smiling on the red rocking horse? Me too! But sorry folks, she's already taken! She's coming home to her family in America soon!

Gracious thanks again to Director Song for allowing me to take these photos.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?